Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lots of Maxi Skirts!

Hello everybody!

I'm a few days late and extremely exhausted due to the fact that the maxi skirts I ordered only arrived yesterday and I am in the middle of crunch week for the acting program I'm in, but my mom and I managed to find some time last night to have a photo shoot and, well, one thing lead to another and I ended up having three outfits instead of just one!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This first outfit reminds me of Downton Abbey! It would be great for a dinner, winter party, or other formal gathering, but is very comfortable.  I paired a button down blouse with a fluid chiffon skirt for a very elegant, romantic look. And the shoes. I love these shoes so much! Their vintage flair is cute and stylish, but the low heel makes them easy to walk in.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Blouse: Boden Skirt: Magic Shoes: Liz Claiborne Necklace and earrings set: Avon

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This next look makes me feel like a Greek goddess! I paired a comfortable but classy chiffon peter pan-collared blouse with the same skirt and shoes. And, for a more put-together style, it's easy to tuck in the top and define the waistline better.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Top: Monteau

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

This outfit is so fun and comfortable! Great to throw on quickly for some summer shopping downtown or you could throw a denim jacket over it for the chillier months. I matched this classic boat-neck top with a fun pop of color in the skirt and an edgy statement bracelet.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Top: Green Envelope Skirt: Magic Shoes: Ann Klein

 

 

2 comments: