Monday, May 26, 2014

Geek Chic

I got new glasses! 
The big trend in glasses right now is Geek Chic, which totally describes me! I was so happy when I could get new frames and lenses. And they're Ray Bans!
Enjoy my Geek Chic outfit!
 Don't forget to follow Two Thousand Miles on Pinterest and on Instagram.


Cardigan: Gap (similar here) // Cami: ModBod // Skirt: ModBod (similar here) // Sandals: DSW // Glasses: Ray Ban // Necklace: Gift // Bracelet: Stella & Dot (similar here) // 
Earrings: Stella & Dot (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mercy ,

    I recently discovered your blog via Pinterest. Absolutely love seeing all the fashion posts by you and your friends. All the looks are so inspiring and fun!

    I am a graphic designer and also found it intriguing (and rare) to see that you moved from a wordpress blog to blogger. I usually come across people doing the opposite in my line of work :) However, I personally love designing on blogger myself and am always recommending it to my clients.

    Love, Persis.
    www.atfirstblink.com

    ReplyDelete