Monday, June 23, 2014

Lace and My Golden

Hello Lovelies!

So somehow, I missed the first day of summer was yesterday. Oh well. At least I know it feels like summer. ;-)

I bought this top from Francesca's last September and I absolutely love it! It has a lace panel on the front and back. I paired it with a white camisole and navy shorts for a red, white, and blue look.

Also, my Golden Retriever, Cassie, decided to make an appearance for this blog post. She's the sweetest thing and I love her so much!
Top: Francesca's // Cami: ModBod // Shorts: Gap // Sandals: DSW // Necklace: Target (similar here) // Earrings: Stella & Dot

Keep Calm and Carry On,
Mercy

3 comments:

  1. Cassie is happy to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit- that shade of red is so pretty on you :) Also, what a cute doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i've been super into reds and corals lately too :)
    modbod has some awesome stuff for sure <3

    -Marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete