Friday, June 20, 2014

Craving Lemonade

Hi all!

The outfit I designed on Polyvore for this week's post has me itching for a tall glass of lemonade, and I think you'll see why.

I'm super in love with the current trend of skater style skirts and dresses. I think the comfy, swirly, casual look is just so fun and has a bit of a retro vibe that sings to my vintage soul. And to me, summer is all about bright, fun colors. It's the best season to wear them, so why not do so at every chance you get? I absolutely adore the bright, bubblegum pink of this skirt.

Another great thing about this outfit is that it can be so simple, but it looks put-together and fresh. Just a cute top and a skirt, and you're ready to go! Of course, you can rock some glittery jewelry and a fierce cat-eye to play it up. The choices are endless!

Hope you all are ready to have an amazing summer!

Love,

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment