Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Coral Sandals and Grungy Shorts

Hey there everybody!!
So..... some exciting news, my baby sister is one week old today!!
If anyone's wondering: Yes, she's super-cute! Also super-chubby, and kind of red, and apparently she's my mini-me, and her name is Lylah.
Okay, I'm done.

Anyway, here's my outfit for today. I wanted to wear my kind-of-grungy shorts, so I grabbed a flowy, loose, striped tank, some cute coral sandals of Brooke's, and finished it off with gold rings and earrings!



(Funny story for this next pic: My mom and I went into her studio to take the pics, and she went, "Hmmm, what should we do for these.... I think that stool may be too tall..." So, as a joke, I did the whole model squat-and-fake-laugh pose, and she went, "Yeah! Stay there..."
So I had to sit like that for like, five minutes stright. But hey, at least my thigh muscles look really good.  :P)






 And if you just read this entire post, I'd like to reward you by saying that I have no idea where you can get any of these clothes, so I'm not even going to bother this time....
Also, I think it'd be nice to tell you about a song that I'm currently in love with, which is this cover of Imagine Dragons' Demons done by Anthem Lights. (Hypothetical demons, it's not actually demonic/satanic...) Also, if you haven't seen the original music video, I highly recommend you watch it as well.
A-ma-zing
Well, see y'all in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment