Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Red Tights: A Pop of Color

Yay, my first post!! Hello Everyone!

For my outfit I wore a simple off-white lace dress, with a black wrap, black heels and clutch, and red ribbed tights for a pop of color. (And also because our theme is red and pink...)

Feb blog post-2

I actually really like all of these pieces. The lace dress is cute, flattering, classy, and it's neutral, so it can be worn a million different ways. Since it is February, I added the wrap and tights, some simple black pumps, and presto! You're ready for a night out!

Feb blog post

Speaking of the tights, they were a really good investment, because they go with just about every dress I own! (Plus, you can wear 'em the way my little sister does, with a pair of shorts, a black T-shirt, and a green velvet jacket, and make everyone jealous of how well you can pull off shorts with tights ;) )

Feb blog post-3

I'm serious about the dresses though, like: Hunter green high/low dress? Bam! Red tights! Grey and cream lace dress? Bam! Red Tights! Black criss-cross bodice dress? Bam! Red tights! ....You get the picture. Anyway, most of the pieces in this outfit are from discount fashion stores, but I'll list them for you anyway.

Black Wrap: Chelsea & Theodore (Sams? I know I got one of my wraps at Sams...) Lace Dress: HeartSoul (I think I got it for around $15 at Ross.) Black Heels: Merona ($30? at Target.) Clutch and Tights: Objects of uncertain origin, I don't remember where I bought either.... :oops:

Hope y'all have a lovely day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Love the lace dress and the clutch so much! You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)
    Do drop by my blog as well : http://littlebookoffashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah . . . cute outfit, great photos. You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos and a very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! Awesome look! Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete