Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blue and Gold Water Marble

Hello readers =)
So, I'm pretty obsessed with OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. I've used it in the last three manicures I've done! I should probably get another $4.50 bottle (my Ulta has a ton on clearance) before they run out! Anyway, here's a marble I did yesterday with blue and clear over L.A.M.B.


I started with Sally Hansen Nail Hardener, and on my ring finger and thumb applied two coats of OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay, then dotted on Love.Angel.Music.Baby. On the rest of my fingers I applied two coats of L.A.M.B. and marbled with Keeping Suzi at Bay and Sally Hansen NailShine Miracle top coat. I topped everything with Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat.


That's all, folks!! Thanks for stopping by, and have an absolutely fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment