Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trend Introduction: Maxi Skirt


Hello readers!! This week's trend is Maxi Skirts, and Hannah, Mercy, and Bridget will all be posting ootds with, you guessed it, their take on the maxi skirt trend. ;) So, since I obviously can't put a maxi skirt on my nails, I decided to do nails inspired by this lovely outfit by armband on Polyvore.


Long skirt!





I actually saw the skirt awhile back and knew I'd have to do nails inspired by it sometime!! I sort of used this technique by Chalkboard Nails, varying the amount of polish on the brush to get the look that I wanted.


maximani1


I started with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener, and used Zoya Purity as my base color. Then I dragged on Julep Eloise, Sally Hansen Please Sea Me, and a bit more of Purity to make it look right. For my thumb, pointer finger, and pinkie, I applied three coats of Please Sea Me, and while the last one was still wet I added the gold studs (which I think I got on Amazon). I topped everything with HK Girl Top Coat by Glisten and Glow.


maximani2


In other news, I got my wisdom teeth out last week!! I never thought I'd say this, but I am so sick of mashed potatoes lol. And Hydrocodone completely knocks me out, so when I haven't been in pain, I've been sleeping. Fortunately, I'm now able to chew soft-ish foods!!! Hooray!! =D Anyway, thanks for reading, comment and let me know how your week has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment