Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

happyeasterBridget:
Happy Easter, lovelies!
I absolutely love this holiday and look forward to going to mass in a few hours with my family. It is always so beautiful and the best way I know to celebrate the rising of Christ! Of course, I will most likely be chowing down on candy, too. 
 
Mercy:
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all are having a great day!
For this Easter, we were going to have some friends over, but due to me getting sick and then getting my sister and mom sick, nobody is going to come over. I don't mind that much, I think it's great to just stay home and rest and celebrate Jesus's resurrection at home. I made some cupcakes yesterday that were supposed to be birds nest, with coconut flakes as the sticks. But I put the chocolate egg on and it made it look like a football cupcake! Well, at least I know what to do for the Super Bowl. ;-) 
 
Hannah: 
Happy Easter y'all!!
Sorry if this is a little brief. I've got a cold, and when you work at a Christian Bookstore; the week before Easter is really, really, busy. :P
Anyway, my family usually celebrates Easter by watching the Jesus movie, reading scripture about the resurrection, and making resurrection cookies!
I hope everybody has a great time celebrating Jesus' life, death, and resurrection, no matter how ya do it!! :)
 
Brooke:
Happy Easter everyone!! So I'm celebrating Christ's resurrection this year by making resurrection cookies, eating yummy food, and spending time with my awesome family. And, of course, being extremely grateful for God's amazing gift of salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment