Thursday, March 13, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Stamping and Glitter Placement

Hello! Happy St. Patrick's Day, early! ;)

So, I was pretty stumped last night trying to figure out what to do for my St. Paddy's Day nails (I'm not super into green) so I ended up kinda wimping out and going with a light green base, darker green stamping, and a green hand-placed glitter accent nail. Lots of green!!!



I started, as always, with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail Hardener. On all but my ring finger, I applied three coats of Sally Hansen Green With Envy and let them dry. I then stamped the shamrock design from Pueen 40 with Soo s183 (it doesn't have a name, only a number) and topped with Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat. On my ring finger, I applied one coat of BSquared Lacquer Change the Game (it was an almost perfect match for my glequins!), and used a regular, cheap, slow-drying top coat to stick the glequins on one by one, then topped with two coats of Just Ricarda Glossy Glam top coat and one of HK Girl.



Thanks for looking! Have a great St. Patricks Day, and don't get pinched. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment