Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Minty

Happy (late) St. Patrick's day, everyone!


I am super excited about this outfit, because the weather here in Maine is finally warming up a bit and I was able to take pictures outside! It is still rather chilly and wet, but I won't let that get me down.


The dress and shoes I'm wearing were a gift from my wonderful parents and I'm obsessed with them. The dress is so simple and versatile that it can be thrown on in the blink of an eye and dressed up or down as needed. The shoes are so edgy and fun, also quite comfortable and great for running around in the summer.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Dress: Cynthia Rowley, Shoes: Report, Leggings: Target, Scarf: Old Navy,Earrings: Kohl's


To define the waist on this dress more, you could add a belt, or do without like me for a more relaxed look.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is actually a plain scarf that I turned into an infinity cowl with a cute, simple, temporary diy. Here's how: simply take a corner from each end of the scarf and knot them together, then repeat with the other two corners. Position the knots behind your neck, wrap once or twice, and enjoy!


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I had some fun with the twirly skirt of this dress. Can you tell?


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Thanks for reading! Hope everyone had a fantastic St. Patrick's day and avoided getting pinched.


Love,


Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment