Thursday, June 12, 2014

Purple and Gold Leopard Print Nails

Hello, lovely people! =)
Here's a simple leopard print mani that I did recently.


I started, of course, with Sally Hansen Nail Hardener, then applied two coats of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. to my thumb and ring finger. On my other fingers I applied two coats of Barielle High Marks Purple (although really I only needed one, this polish is ridiculously pigmented!) I used dotting tools, L.A.M.B., and black acrylic paint for the leopard print and topped with Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat.


In unrelated news, my boyfriend was gone on a family trip for a week and a half, which was sad, but when he got back, he surprised me with two totally awesome Doctor Who t-shirts he got for me on his trip!! =D So yeah, definitely the coolest boyfriend ever. Buut anyway, thanks for checking out the blog! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment