Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rushing Out the Door

Hi everyone! Today's outfit is ridiculously simple, because I may or may not have forgotten that I was supposed to post today. But it worked really well for today's activities, which included going shopping with my amazing mom and my older brother for a dress to wear to my upcoming homeschool prom. I love going places with my mom, even if it's just a trip to the grocery store, because, in a family of six kids, spending  time with her is a rare treat. I love being able to talk to her and be girly in a way I can't around my brothers. We had a great time trying on tons of dresses and eventually finding the perfect one. I can't wait to share pics from the prom with you all!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Dress: Nine West; Sandals: BCBGeneration;

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This outfit is so easy and comfortable, especially now that the days are warming up. This is why I love dresses so much. Just pop one on, add a cute pair of shoes, and you're ready. To take it from daytime to a cute dinner date, add a pair of earrings, some eyeshadow, a swipe of lipstick, and off you go!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

  I really hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so grateful for my mother and all she has done for me. All the love, the laughs, the hugs and the lessons. I can never thank her enough. I love you so much Mums, Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment