Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Trend Introduction: Pastels for Easter

Hello everyone!

Spring has sprung here in Maine with temperatures hovering around fifty degrees.  Lots of sunshine and experimenting with my warmer weather clothes, all of which must mean Easter is getting close! Only eleven days left. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and one part that I enjoy is getting all dressed up for mass and I imagine you all like that part too. Mercy, Hannah, Brooke and I will be here all the time leading up to the special day with outfit and beauty ideas to get you inspired and ready to celebrate the rising of Christ.

I've put together some various outfits on Polyvore to give you all plenty of ideas. Here you go:



classicblack

cobalt

popofpink



I hope you all have a wonderful Easter,

love,

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment